How to Resolve Conflicting Signature Error when Installing Whats App+ on Android Phones

Posted by RK Solution at 06:31 0 Comments

Android phone Whats apps errorsFirst try to understand why you get conflicting signature error while installing Whats App+ on your Android phone or tablet.


Joy: My Brother Robert send me a link to install WhatsApp+ the pro & better version of Whats App to my mobile. The source link was APK file and I quickly downloaded it and while try to install the APK file I encountered this error – Application Not Installed with description as An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. I ensured “Install Apps from Unknown sources” is also ticked in Settings. I repeated the steps again and still my Karbonn A25+ throws up the same error. Robert can you help me resolve this error or explain us why this happens.



Solution:

Step I:-
Open What App and go menu >> Setting

Step II :-
After That Click Chat Setting. Make Backup of your Conversation.

Step III:-
After make Backup Whats app Conversation, now uninstall Whats App.

Now Your Mobile ready to install Whats App +.  Install and chat with your friends.


(If you are Pro Android user and known commands, you can do it by using ADB Shell.)

Share This Post

Get Updates

Subscribe to our Mailing List. We'll never share your Email address.

0 comments:

Latest News

Blogroll

Recent Articles

Follow by Email

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

© 2014 Sites RK - Blogger, SEO, Designing | Distributed By Web Kart Templates | Design By Web Kart
back to top